ITC’s Indoor Air Quality and Environment Assessment Services include heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems as well as determination of indoor pollutants such as airborne microorganisms, asbestos and other hazardous substances. Physical factors are also a assessed, including temperature, noise, lighting and electromagnetic fields. ITC’s staff of professional engineers use state-of-the-art field assessment instrumentation and computer simulation models to investigate indoor air quality and environment issues in wide range of building occupancy types from commercial, industrial and retail to offices, hospitals, schools, and laboratories.
ITC’s Indoor Air Quality and Environment Assessment Services include:
- Asbestos Risk Assessment
- Building Material Emission Testing/Modeling
- Construction & Renovation Practice Plans
- Determination of Indoor Air Pollutants
- Determining of Light Intensity
- Indoor Air Quality Operation & Maintenance Procedures
- Noise & Electromagnetic Fields Assessment
- Photographic Documentation
- Recommendations for Corrective Actions
- Thermal Comfort Assessment
- Ventilation and Air Contaminant Measurements/Modeling
- Ventilation System Performance Assessments
- Visual Inspection
- Water Quality Assessment
Our Clients rely on ITC’s complete indoor air quality and environment assessment services to diagnose problems and provide solutions for healthy and efficient indoor environments.
At Integrated Testing and Commissioning, Inc. we specialize in providing exceptional service and results beyond our clients expectations. Contact us for more information.