ITC Performs The following ASTM & AAMA Envelope Testing Standards:
- ASTM D 4541
- ASTM E 779
- ASTM E 783
- ASTM E 1186
- ASTM E1105
- ASTM E1060
- AAMA 501-2
ITC conducts a variety of building envelope testing and infrared scanning services to prove compliance with specification and code requirements as well as assess the overall integrity of our Clients building envelope. ITC understands that building envelope testing with infrared scanning is the only proven, nondestructive and complete method for troubleshooting structural integrity, understanding temperature and environment relationships and discovering building heat loss and moisture problems.
ITC’s Building Envelope Testing and Infrared Scanning services can help you:
- Test Envelope Systems for Air and Water Leakage
- Air Pressurization Testing
- On Site Mock-up Test Structures
- Evaluate the Construction and Performance
- Identify Sources of Air and Water Infiltration
- Detect Conditions Likely to Support Growth of Mold and Mildew
- Increase Energy Efficiency and Boost Profits
- Locate Causes of Frozen Pipes and Ice Dams
- Pinpoint Missing or Inadequate Insulation
- Prioritize and Document Heat Loss Problems
- Reduce Heating and Cooling Costs
Our Clients use ITC’s building envelope testing services to detect existing and potential sources of hidden water and air infiltration, structural problems, poor construction practices, in their buildings. These services save our Clients millions of dollars every year by reducing energy costs, minimizing structural damage, and enhancing occupant comfort and health.
At Integrated Testing and Commissioning, Inc. we specialize in providing exceptional service and results beyond our clients expectations. Contact us for more information.