Integrated Testing and Commissioning, Inc. approaches building systems commissioning as a clearly defined procedure of observing and documenting the systems installation and functional performance demonstration per the contract documents.
ITC uses a highly developed system of checklists that cover standardized design review, operation and maintenance manual review, observation review, prefunctional performance tests and functional performance tests. Our procedures includes the submittal of an operation and maintenance manual log, contractor test log, training session log, corrective action log, and pending issue log.
Our Building Systems Commissioning Services include:
- Building Commissioning
- Certification commissioning for LEED, Energy Star, or regulatory requirements
- CMMS Integration and Start-up Support
- Commissioning of Facilities Management Services
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Specification and Selection
- Development of Commissioning Plan
- Development of Owner Project Requirements (OPR)
- Development of LEED Commissioning Design Specifications
- Documented Approach to Start-up and Turnover of New Facility Systems and Equipment
- Energy Modeling
- Engineering Assessments and Life-cycle Cost Analyses
- Equipment Asset Inventory and Condition Assessment
- Focus Meetings During Schematic Design and Design Development
- Interviews with Operating Personnel
- LEED Fundamental Building Commissioning
- Post Construction Commissioning Services
- Retro-commissioning of Existing Buildings to Restore Original High Performance
- Supplemental Building Commissioning
- Testing and Balancing Services
- Third Party Inspection and Reports Using Standardized Observation and Facility Assessment Checklists
- Trouble-shooting of Problematic Building Systems
- Verification Testing of System to Ensure Optimal Performance
At Integrated Testing and Commissioning, Inc. we specialize in providing exceptional service and results beyond our clients expectations. Contact us for more information.
The LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Green Building Rating System is the nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction, and operation of high performance green buildings.